This is a video I got from YouTube. Here is the back story behind the video and it is posted next to the video on YouTube also.
"This is my 7 year old son who had an extra tooth removed last summer, 2008. I had the camera because he was so nervous before and I wanted him to see the before and after. He was so out of it after, I had to carry him out of the office. The staff was trying to keep from laughing. I had tears from laughing so hard. He is doing fine now and the teeth are great.Best of all he is the best kid as is his brother William. I couldnt have asked for two better sons! 2/3 Update: Video camera is a flip video. not bad for $150 bucks!"
5 comments:
OMG!!!!! that is fricken HILARIOUS!!!!!!
Thanks for the laugh!
I feel bad for the little bugger...but I still give the dad a high 5 for taping him!
LOL!!
Too funny!!! Now his dad will know what to look for in case he ever decides to "experiment"!!
That's hilarious! I love it! Thanks for sharing!
I feel bad for him!
Post a Comment