Thursday, February 5, 2009
It's Been Way Too Long...
I had dinner with my friend Tanya last night for sushi at Saji Ya in St. Paul. I haven't seen Tanya in about a year yet I still consider her my best girl friend. It's never ackward when we haven't seen each other for awhile and we can always pick up where we left off. I wanted to take a picture of us but you guessed it, my camera was dead AGAIN. Ever since I bought that battery, it doesn't hold a charge. I am going to look into getting a new camera. I did however take a picture with my cell phone of my martini. I had to because it was just so pretty. I ordered a cherry blossom martini and when it arrived, it had a cherry blossom flower in it. And it was delicious! Thank you, Tanya for taking me out last night for my birthday! I can't wait to take you out for yours in July (or August if we don't quite make it on time). :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I LOVE Saji-Ya! Glad you had a ncie time :)
Post a Comment