I went to a benefit for a baby boy named Jake on the 18th held at the VFW in Fridley. He has a genetic eye disorder called FEVR. Jake's mom, Kim, went to the same high school I went to. The benefit was a success. They had many raffles for prizes, bands and food. They had a silent auction and I won a basket that had a homemade scarf, chenille socks, cocoa and a gift certificate for a pizza. My sister won some type of spa basket. It was a good time seeing some of the people from high school I rarely see. For more info on Jake's disorder and to see some pictures of the little guy and the benefit, check out the following links:
Pictures are courtesy of the camera from the benefit and it's many picture takers from the evening
Jake


1 comment:
It was great to see you at the Benefit...so glad you were able to come out and show your support!
Post a Comment