Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Photo Hunt Results

October's photo hunt is over and I scrambled a little too much this month to complete it but I'm done. I'd love to hear comments about the pictures! I will update you once Kristi chooses her favorite photos from each category to be voted on at a later date. To see all of the other participants, click HERE.

1. A Fall Activity

2. A Fall Treat

3. A Harvest
4. Leaves
5. Fall Colors
6. Something Orange
7. Something Spooky

8. A Cemetery
9. A Costume
10. A Black & White Photo
11. A Critter
12. Symmetry
13. Contrast
14. Texture

15. A Logo/ Mascot
16. Something Neon
17. Something Inspiring
18. Something Entertaining
19. Something Fast
20. Something Slow

12 comments:

Jamie said...

Great pics! I really like the something orange and costume, of course ;).

mamamouseiam said...

Wonderful pictures, Dana, as always. You do a nice job with a camera! I can't pick a favorite...maybe Harvest? Texture? Inspiring?

Tanya Zenner said...

Ahhh we're inspiring? So sweet. Love the pictures. I think the contrast one is my favorite.

Michelle said...

Great job on the photo hunt. You got a lot of fabulous shots. I think the one that wowed me the most was the contrast shot. I loved the light pumpkins as well as the stacked ones.

Krisu said...

Lovely collection, like all your photos very much!

Julie said...

Awesome pictures! Love the Black and White one and the contrast one.

Ang said...

great work Dana~
I love your contrast shot the best, it's a true capture of the word.
Your leaves are great with the green background and the stack of pumpkins is awesome; great composition!
I also love your critter and, of course, your logo!

Carolyn Ford said...

Great collection! Something Slow...so true on a rainy commute!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Wow Dana! These are all wonderful! I think I loved them all :) I have just a couple more entries to go through and then I will start posting my faves!

Lynn said...

I'm so jealous that you had something nifty in neon to take a photo of. I had to make do with an "open" sign. LOL Those pumpkins are hysterical. Great photos!

Heidi said...

Wonderful results to a month worth of work! I liked your black and white photo very well. And I loved the depth of meaning in your contrast shot. Very nice job!
If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs.

Hog Hunting Texas said...

Great snapshots thanks for sharing.