Monday, November 16, 2009
Catha's House
I went over to my friend Catha's house last Monday to join the alphabet gang for some pizza, beer and baby. The alphabet gang is pretty good at getting together monthly for happy hours but with Catha having a baby, we all decided it would be best to go to her house for November. Letter A from the gang could not make it but Beth (B), Catha (C) and D's (Deanna and me) were there. We had a margherita pizza from Pizza Luce and just hung out with each other and admiring Catha's new baby, Violet. Catha already went back to work on Friday after being off for 5 weeks. We had a great time hanging out as usual and while I brought my camera, I forgot to take any pictures but December's happy hour is already on the calendar.
Labels:
friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment