My actual blogiversary came and went a week ago but I thought I'd recognize it anyways. I went live with my blog on July 1st, 2008. Since then, I've posted 420 entries. I've never claimed to have the most traffic on this blog as I know my readers don't encompass a large group, however with over 20,000 page views and almost 12,000 visitors, it makes me happy that some of you are here to stay. Thank you!
1 comment:
HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY BABY!
I am happy that you keep your blog going so that I no longer need to keep an active journal.
:P
Seriously, I am glad that you keep this going so that I can use it as an alibi for the police.
Seriously, I am happy that you keep this going so that I can remember what the hell I did last weekend.
Seriously,
Happy Blogiversary!
Post a Comment