| Me-Today! |
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Thankful November: Day Thirty
The last day of Thankful November! I stuck with it and posted every day. Today, I'm thankful for...ME! I'm not the smartest (but I know a little about a lot of things), or the prettiest (but I do alright) and definitely not the skinniest (always a work-in-progress) but I am truly happy with myself and my life. Overall I've made good choices in life and do not regret what I've done and I hope to never regret what I haven't done. I have a family that loves me unconditionally (I think...I haven't tested the waters that much!), good friends, my health, a stable job, a college degree, two loving fuzzy babies, enough money to pay my bills, save some and have some fun and a wonderful partner who shows me love every single day. He cheers me up on my not-so-good days and when I'm having a bad self-esteem day. He makes me laugh more and harder than anyone else has. He keeps me safe and comforts me when I need a little added security. He says I always look good and thinks I'm cute, beautiful or sexy, depending on the day. I am so damn lucky to have all of these things! I truly am. I'm so happy to be alive and be ME!
Labels:
Thankful November
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love this- best of the 30 days for sure! There is nothing better than being happy with yourself and with your life! I feel the same way - hell, I could have written this post myself!
The bad days suck, sure - but the good days more than make up for it, no?
much love for sticking with the whole month!
LOVE this post!!! You are a smart, gorgeous woman and I am so glad everyone sees it too! Nothing better than a man who appreciates you and makes you laugh :)
Post a Comment