Sunday, February 5, 2012

Very Jane Giveaway

Have you heard of Very Jane?  It's a website that features creativity and offer a daily deal. If you like Etsy, you'll like Very Jane.  The deals are creative and crafty and include anything from jewelry to hair pins to curtains to scarves and anything else handmade. The prices are always very attractive.  I discovered Very Jane a few months ago and I ended up purchasing 13 separate items for Christmas gifts from the site. I purchased faux leather bangle bracelets, personalized pocket mirrors for the girls at work and multiple necklaces, which none of those items were priced higher than $11.10, but the majority were around the $3-4 range.  I had the opportunity to communicate with Megan, the owner of Very Jane and she is a complete doll and pleasure to work with.  And because she is very generous, we're having a giveaway!

Here's the prize:



You can choose either the yellow or orange vintage-style filigree locket. Whichever one is left, I'll do a giveaway for at a later date.  I purchased the exact same lockets for myself and I bought a teal one for my sister and a red one for my mom for Christmas last year.  

Here's the rules:

Mandatory entry:
  • Be a follower of this blog and comment which necklace you'd choose:  Yellow or Orange

Optional and extra entries:  Make sure to leave a separate comment for each.
  • "Like" Very Jane on Facebook  -1 entry
  • Blog about Very Jane and this giveaway -1 entry
  • Tweet about Very Jane and this giveaway -1 entry
Giveaway closes at 10 pm Sunday, February 12th and I'll announce the winner Monday, February 13th.  
Good luck!







  

4 comments:

Ang said...

I follow, I'd pick Orange! Absolutely Orange!

Ang said...

liked on Facebook - I kind of love her stuff!

Ang said...

Oh, I tweeted it too... @aalstrup88

mamamouseiam said...

I follow too, and sorry Ang, I'll fight ya for the orange! (teehee!)