Remember when I talked about all the different beauty subscriptions? I received my first month's box for Beauty Army. If you don't recall, Beauty Army allows you to pick your own deluxe samples, which means you are getting what you want but despite picking my samples, I had forgotten what I had chosen so it was still a fun surprise when the package arrived last week.




Here's what I got:
The body wash smells yummy and is formulated without sulfates and parabens and the whipped shea butter is organic and smells like bananas. It feels awesome on your skin. I've used it on my hands and they are the softest! I wasn't exactly sure how the next time would work but I've found out tonight that I'll have a window of 7 days at the end of March to log on to Beauty Army and pick my next set of samples. I think I'm going to like this. If you love anything beauty related and love sampling products, it's seems to be a great deal.




1 comment:
I'd totally do one of these if I had a need for beauty products... if it were all nail polish, I'd probably sign up... but Steve wouldn't like that. I'd rather save my money for Zoya deals... er something.
Post a Comment