It's that time of year again. The Walk for Animals is scheduled for Saturday, May 5th and it's time for me to start asking for donations. I'm trying to raise $300 this year. This will be my 9th year participating in this cause and the animals need your help! Please click on the link below to see my personal page and to donate to this worthy cause. All donations are tax deductible. If you're interested in mailing a check instead, please contact me. Please feel free to share this with anyone that would be interested.
Dana's Donation Page
Thank you from me, Fuzzer and Powder!
Dana's Donation Page
Thank you from me, Fuzzer and Powder!
2 comments:
I love that you do this every year!! I just made a donation in memory of my kitties :)
I'm going to donate - but I have to wait until I get paid next week... I'm assuming I have time :)
Post a Comment