First off, THANK YOU so much for the blog love I received in yesterday's post. I really needed to know you guys are out there reading and it keeps me going.
Moving on, I received my Birchbox for April in the mail last week and I was disappointed. I know I keep rambling about how I plan on cancelling if the next month is bad but I think I just want to make it a year and then I'll probably cancel.
This month's box included, get this, laundry detergent. Ok, the little drops look cute and convenient but I want beauty products, not household products. If I didn't get a mini Zoya in the color Lotus (which I almost bought at one time), I would have been even more disappointed. The box also included a sample of Taylor Swift's perfume, which isn't too bad but not very exciting and an organic moisturizer and a hair mask. I don't know how this equates to at least $10 worth of product. Let's get it right for next month, Birchbox!
Moving on, I received my Birchbox for April in the mail last week and I was disappointed. I know I keep rambling about how I plan on cancelling if the next month is bad but I think I just want to make it a year and then I'll probably cancel.
This month's box included, get this, laundry detergent. Ok, the little drops look cute and convenient but I want beauty products, not household products. If I didn't get a mini Zoya in the color Lotus (which I almost bought at one time), I would have been even more disappointed. The box also included a sample of Taylor Swift's perfume, which isn't too bad but not very exciting and an organic moisturizer and a hair mask. I don't know how this equates to at least $10 worth of product. Let's get it right for next month, Birchbox!
2 comments:
yay for ZOYA! Do you like the color?
Lame at everything else...
I got the exact same box! Painted my nails that color last night. I feel like they should smell like grapes!
Post a Comment