Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Eve

For the last 4 years, Michael and I have enjoyed celebrating New Year's Eve together at home and alone.  This year was at home but with 2 of our dear friends, Tanya and Chris.  We made lots of party food and had plenty to drink for all.  We wore our silly party hats and had fun ringing in the new year with each other.  I hope you had fun and here's to the best 2009 you can imagine!

As the pictures obviously show, we were all feeling pretty good.  


The boys and their tiara's
Cousin It was also at the party

My favorite Champagne!

Happy New Year!

Even Fuzzer celebrated


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're cat fuzzer looks just like our cat Kiki. He ran away when we moved, but two weeks later he came back. Yay. I missed him. I actually got sick when I read about our 'fartini'. OMG.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Looks like fun :)

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Happy New year!
I haven't been blogging lately or reading, but I hope to catch up on all your Florida posts when I can!