Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Random Schmandom

It feels like it’s been a long time since I’ve blogged. I was doing so good for the new year. I didn’t do much this weekend. We went to Qdoba, which is like Chipotle to eat on Friday, went shopping with my sister all day Saturday but was a bad companion because I complained about how much my feet hurt. I don’t go shopping for no reason or purpose and that’s what we did so it was out of the norm for me. I watched a couple of movies this weekend and did lots of laundry and watched football on Sunday.
Because I have had neck and back pain quite frequently since the new year, I decided it was time to go to a chiropractor for the first time in my life. I had my first appointment yesterday after work and I was nervous. I went through a series of tests/exams to determine what is going on and then after being there for almost 2 hours, I had my first adjustment. I had no idea that your body can make such loud cracking sounds! He said I would be a little sore in the next 24 hours and to ice my neck and lower back throughout the night and do some stretches. I woke up this morning and I wouldn’t even say I am sore. I am not cured of my pain but it’s definitely better and I am on track to having a healthy neck and back again.

Hope all is well with everyone and I thought I would leave you with this newspaper clipping. I’ll be blogging more probably tonight and definitely throughout the week.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That ad cracked me up too! So the Chiropractor huh?! Now you too can have everlasting spinal health! j/k I'm in a joker mood today - that's what a chiro. said to me once when he was trying to solicit my business.