Monday, January 5, 2009

Saturday

Michael and I were headed out to Mancini's on Saturday night to celebrate his birthday.  I was going south on Kellogg and in the turn lane to turn right onto 7th Street (right at the Xcel) when BAM!  I looked at my door and the side mirror is hanging there.  I get out of my car to see a Dodge Durango in the lane next to me.  A woman steps out and I asked her what she was doing.  She apologized and said she was getting out of her car and didn't know there was a lane there.  Geez!  My door appears to be fine except for scratch marks from where the mirror is hanging.  Not a good way to start the night.  We headed to Mancini's and had a wonderful steak dinner.  I even made a cake for Michael's birthday...a football cake.  Today is Michael's actual birthday and my honey is 35 years old!  







3 comments:

Ang said...

Happy Birthday Michael!

Beautiful Cake!! So Sorry about your car, it sucks!!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Happy Birthday Michael :)
Dana, that stinks about the car :(

Tanya Zenner said...

That cake looks great! Sorry to hear about the car. Gotta love Minnesota drivers.