Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Random Schmandom

I feel like I haven't blogged forever, even though it's only been a couple of days.  I thought I would catch you up with everything I am doing, feeling and thinking.

-Went out to dinner to M&S Grill with M on Monday night.  We had a $25 gift certificate so we thought we could get away cheap.  Not the case.  We still ended up paying $80 including tip.  

-Woke up with a sore throat on Tuesday.  As my Dad tells me, count back 72 hours from the time you get sick and that will put you at the place you contracted it.  That brings me to Bockfest.  No surprise there.  Despite my better judgment, I shared a spoon and a drink with someone.  I'm kind of a freak when it comes to germs and do not share anything.  I prayed I wouldn't get sick but here I am, unable to breathe and the congestion is getting worse.

-Did you know that more people voted for Kelly Clarkson on American Idol than for George Bush during his 2nd election?  

-I'm behind on so many emails and Facebook messages.  If you're one that emailed me, I'm not ignoring you.  I'll get to you eventually.

-I haven't visited Ang's blog since last week.  M called me right away on Monday morning to warn me that she has a picture of a tarantula on her site.  My phobia is so bad I can't look at pictures of any spider.  Ang, I'll have to find a way to go there without seeing this scary creature. 

-I am dreading the snowstorm tomorrow.  Just when I feel like winter is over, we're going to get dumped on again.  I know, I know, March is the snowiest month in MN, but I still like to feel we're on the tail end of winter.

-I went out with my friend Mags tonight for dinner at Salsa a La Salsa in Mpls, despite not feeling good.  It was good to catch up with her.  We took a picture but because I would rather not show you my massive double chin, I am opting not to post it.    

-I finally filed my taxes on Sunday.  Can't wait to get that money and spend, I mean, pay bills with it.  

-I was told today by my friend that he saw on the news a cat was driving a car and sent me a picture of it with the whole story.  Because I am so gullible, I believed it for a little bit.  

-I always want to spell gullible with an "a" in it.

-I tried the new roast burger from Arby's today for free.

-I bought tickets to go see Seal at the end of March.  I ended up getting 1st row in the ochestra section.  Yay!

-Did I mention that I am dreading the snow tomorrow?
  
That's enough for now.  Now on to write my TFT for tomorrow.  

2 comments:

Ang said...

Oh my god... I'm so sorry!!!! I had no idea!
I feel so bad!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Cute post!