Monday, August 24, 2009
Roat Osha
I went out to dinner with my friend Heather on Tuesday night to a place called Roat Osha, a Thai restaurant in Uptown. I have been wanting to try this place for quite some time. We had an appetizer that included chicken satays, spring rolls and wontons. The spring rolls were really greasy. I can't remember the name of my meal but it was red curry with rice noodles with chicken, peanuts, bean sprouts, garlic, etc, which apparently is their most popular dish. I ordered a spice level of 4 (out of 5) and I should have ordered a 5. The portions were very big and I was able to eat it again for lunch. Our server was my friend Terry, who I hadn't seen for about 10 years. We were great friends in high school and again great friends about 10 years ago but then we drifted apart as we all tend to do so it was fun to see him again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm lovin' your hair lady!
btw - any idea what nights your friend works?! (YUM) :)
Nice to see Heather and Terry...in pics anyway.
Ahh, I miss Heather! I haven't really seen or talked to her since March. I haven't heard of that restaurant, but I love spicy Thai food!
PS I remember Terry too!
Post a Comment