We went to Sak's in Vadnais Heights on Saturday night to send off our friend Staci. Contrary to popular belief, M does not own Sak's. Ok, so no one really thinks that. For those that are lost, M's last name is Sack. (I know, I had a hard time getting over it too--ironically so did M back in 5th grade when they learned about sex education. I'll leave it that.)
Staci is packing up her bags and moving to LaCrosse, WI. She is originally from Tomah, WI but lots of her family reside in LaCrosse. When I started dating M, he told me of a friend of his named Staci. I hadn't met her yet but after some time, I was looking at pictures and it was determined that M and I both knew the same Staci. I met Staci when I was 19 and we went camping together as she was a friend of a friend. M met Staci shortly after I did and it wasn't discovered until MANY years later that it was the same person. Good luck to you in LaCrosse, Staci. I know we'll see each other again!
Our friends Tim and Samantha
3 comments:
That's kinda neat that is was the same Staci.
I didn't know you were friends with Samantha too! Cool
Holy crap, it's Sam!!! I didn't know you were friends with her. She is an old friend from High School and I haven't seen her in years. She found me on Facebook. Hopefully her and I will get together one of these days.
Post a Comment