I'm feeling a little....insecure. I haven't had many blog comments for a while and I need my blog self-esteem boosted a bit. I have a couple of people that are habitual commenters, which I super duper appreciate but do me a quick favor and leave a comment telling me hello so I know you're still reading. Come out, lurkers.
Thank you!
Thank you!
11 comments:
You? Insecure? Impossible! You are, among other things, bright, witty, articulate, AND pretty! Stop it! We are all just lazy... .
xoxo
I seldom comment, but I always read your blog to see what I've been up to.
:)
Love you Tangerine!
crap! you caught me... I'm a lurker... I never comment because I'm scared you'll hate me. Please don't hate me. I love your blog.
I love reading your blog, cuz! I seldom comment, but I see every one.
Hey you - love your blog. I don't comment much but I love to see what you have been up to. BTW - probably coming up this summer, hopefully we can get together.
I am always here.... sometimes a few weeks late and no time for commenting but you know I love ya!!!
I am always surprised when I call my lurkers out. It is nice to know who is reading
Okay, I will admit it, My name is Jen Martin and I am a LURKER!! I enjoy your blog, keeps me posted as to how you are doing....Keep it up Chud Leigh!!
I am still here... lurking in the dark. I love reading your blog but often end up being distracted (because I am at cough*work*cough).
Your blog comes into my email box... just way too hard to hit the link that brings me to this page to leave a comment! :) I love your blog and often let Sean know what you guys are up to. Btw, it was fun seeing Mike last week - the only thing better would have been to see you as well! Soon....
I am here as well, not always commenting but reading. I like knowing what is going on in your life. Love you.
This web site is really a walk-through for all of the info you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you’ll definitely discover it.
Please Visit Magic of Making Up
Post a Comment