Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter

The Easter Bunny stopped by our house and Michael must have been a good boy because he received two baskets and definitely skipped on the candy and went straight for the beer.  The Easter Bunny told me that he didn't get to the store in time and was going to do it the next day but I think the Easter Bunny forgot or wanted me to forget because I haven't seen a basket yet.


Easter is most often at my aunt's house in Wisconsin.  I love it when it's there because they live on a hobby farm and it seems so natural to incorporate animals and Spring and Easter.


Colton loved Sasha the horse


Easter was good as always with good food and my mom's side of the family.  The weather was chilly and especially windy but when it was sunny, it wasn't too bad. I actually remembered to take photos of people this time!







1 comment:

Kristi said...

Looks like a great place to have Easter!