Last Saturday was a rainy day for most of the day and while it sounded appealing to laze around and do nothing, we got up and went to tour Lift Bridge Brewery.
Lift Bridge is located in Stillwater in a building. They had a tap room in the front with a bar and benches and even a popcorn machine. We listened to one of the owners, Jim, talk about the history of the brewery since it's inception in 2008 while we were poured one of the samples of the day.
The tour continued into the other area where all the action happens and another 3 samples were poured for us. I liked all of the beers I tasted from there, which is kind of odd because I'm not a big beer person. M has me taste a lot of his beers for just a sip and just by doing that, I've started to like some of them. Here comes the beer gut.
Lift Bridge is located in Stillwater in a building. They had a tap room in the front with a bar and benches and even a popcorn machine. We listened to one of the owners, Jim, talk about the history of the brewery since it's inception in 2008 while we were poured one of the samples of the day.
| Michael and one owner, Jim |
This was our fourth consecutive monthly beer tour and I have to say it was my favorite. I bought a shirt and M bought a growler, a pint glass and two jar glasses.
Beers sampled:
- Farm Girl Saison
- Chestnut Hill Nut Brown Ale
- Crosscut Pale Ale
- Spring Fling Ale
1 comment:
Mmm, Farm Girl!!! A friend stops there weekly to have his big beer jugs filled and brought them to my house last weekend to share and enjoy
Post a Comment