The same day we got our TV, I went over to my sister's house to help my mom watch my nephew Colton. My sister and the rest of her family were out of town watching her stepdaughter graduate from college. Colton got to stay back and be entertained 24/7.
We played outside while I was there blowing bubbles, catching bugs and sliding down the slide. I gave him a stuffed crab I bought for him the week before and he loved it.
How can this little guy be so cute and so devilish at the same time?
.JPG) |
| Colton with dirt on his face |
.JPG) |
| Jamie's cat Bandit sitting on my mom's suitcase |
2 comments:
And how can he grow so fast? We all must get together more often!
He changes every time I see him! They all grow up so fast. And TRUE about getting together.
Post a Comment