Tuesday, January 20, 2009

No more -, Just +

I’ve had some rough patches in life this year and I have decided that this week is the week where my bad luck and negativity ends and my road to positivity starts. Here’s why:

· I’m on my way to getting my neck and back fixed from Dr. Scott
· The side mirror for my car will be ready to be installed this week
· I got a bonus from work today---Not quite as big as they gave given in the past, but nonetheless it’s something
· OBAMA!
· It’s my birthday tomorrow
· I have a boyfriend that loves me so much
· My parents are making stroganoff for me on Thursday for a birthday dinner
· I’m going to see a jazz band on Friday
· I’m ALIVE!

{Picture me singing, doing the Charleston and having jazz hands} “Sunny days are here again…”

7 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

That's right girlfriend!! Any special plans for your birthday tomorrow?

Michelle Leigh said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dana! I hope you have a fabulous day. Only good things will happen!

Ang said...

Happy Birthday!!!

way to turn positive!!!!

Anonymous said...

And you have lots of friends who think you're pretty special :)

Tanya Zenner said...

I think that is a great way to take on the new year. It can be difficult to stay positive, but you are a strong woman and I know you can do it!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cuz!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, again! Did I hear a New Years motto trying to form out of this?? LOL!!! Head up sister, head up!