My sister and I went out for an early birthday dinner last Wednesday the 16th. We originally had it planned for tonight but with our schedules we decided to move it up. This was my 3rd time eating out in two days as I went out with my sister and mom the night before and went out to lunch with friends Sara and Tanner at People's Organic this same day.
I met my sister at her work and then we headed over to our favorite all-you-can-eat sushi place, Akita in Woodbury.
We then headed over to Kohl's where it was clearance city. My sister went nuts and bought up lots of work clothes and I bought a few items. You know how at Kohl's they tell you and show you on the receipt how much you saved (according to the original price)? My sister saved $546.20. It's exaggerated because you would never pay that in the first place but it's fun to spend $87 and save that much.
No comments:
Post a Comment