Today at work, I had my annual review. I received a great review and a raise. I also received a bonus larger than last year, which is due to personal and company performance.
If my dad was alive, I would have called him right after work to let him know the news. I would have read him my entire review and he would have loved it. He was always so proud of me, especially when it came to anything with my job. He's really the only person I talked to about my job other than M every once in awhile.
I'm not telling you about my review because I wanted you to know. I'm saying all this because I'm missing my dad especially today. Today is one of those days where it's the little things that give you those constant reminders of his void in my life.
I miss you Dad!

3 comments:
We love you, cuz, and miss him, too! Remember, he's with you even when you can't see him.
I know John, thank you. :) Some days are better than others. Love you guys too!
I sure know that feeling, Dana. There are times I just want to pick up the phone and call Sis. There is no substitute. No one will ever able to fill that void.
But instead I just talk to her, because I know she can hear me, it's just that I can't hear her:(
Post a Comment