My sister, mom and I decided that we are going to go out to dinner once a month. We're hoping with everyone's schedule that we can at least accomplish this. We succeeded for our first time last Tuesday the 15th.
Jamie picked the place this time and she chose Los Ocampo. It's an authentic Mexican restaurant in St. Paul and was voted Best Mexican Restaurant in the City Pages for 2012. This is their only restaurant and bar location but they have four other taqueria's around St. Paul and Minneapolis.
Both Jamie and I had the same thing. I meant to order something different but instead ordered what she did. We both had the Enchiladas Rancheras. My mom had the Chimichanga Burrito. Everyone liked their food but being that I meant to order Enchiladas Mexicanas, I was kind of disappointed but that was no fault but my own.
We had a good time together, just us girls. We had serious talks and talked about my dad and we laughed and had fun too. I'm looking forward to being able to establish a different life and experience with them both.
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment