- In 2007, 2.457 percent of all green olives produced were used in martinis.
- One third of people who claim to be "addicted to coffee" have never had iced coffee.
- Ducks never get laryngitis. The average goose will suffer from laryngitis four times in its lifetime.
- As of January 2009, there were 18 men and 27 women incarcerated for more than 19 months in various United States institutions for violating local recycling ordinances.
Friday, July 31, 2009
Friday's Fun Facts
I am going to try and post facts every Friday about random things. Let me know if you like them. Happy Friday!
Labels:
Friday's Fun Fact,
random schmandom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love these, especially the olive one as I am quite the martini drinker.
(...and I have had iced coffee.. and I do love it - what does that say about me?!)
Post a Comment