Last Saturday night, M and I went over to Chris and Tanya's house to visit. Everyone's schedules are whacked so we don't get to do it very often but we'd been planing this day for over a month.
We were greeted in a super excited manner but the best bulldog in the world, Cosmo and a little more of a shy greeting from Asher. I hadn't seen Asher in person since Chris and I went to the Twins game with him at the very end of September. He's turning one in June and looks just like his mama.
We were greeted in a super excited manner but the best bulldog in the world, Cosmo and a little more of a shy greeting from Asher. I hadn't seen Asher in person since Chris and I went to the Twins game with him at the very end of September. He's turning one in June and looks just like his mama.
M brought over some of his coveted beers and we shared bottles together so we could try a little of everything. I bowed out only after a few small glasses and switched to water. We ate a bunch of relatively healthy foods since all of us are on a diet or watching how we eat in some way or another. We had meatless meatballs, carrots, celery, hummus, guacamole, salsa and different kinds of grain crackers.
We always have fun hanging out with each other. We stayed until almost 3:30 am when this picture was taken.
No comments:
Post a Comment