Nothing like blogging about a trip you took five week ago...I'm hoping I'm back now, blogging on a consistent basis. I feel like I'm ready again and have time again and it will be a good and healthy distraction.
I'm going to continue blogging right where I left off and act like it's September again even though we're heading into November. Bear with me until I get caught up.
We arrived at our cabins in the late afternoon. These were private cabins, not a part of a resort, so it was nice to be isolated away from everyone, right on Lake Superior. Kim and Greg had their own cabin and M and I shared a cabin with Ray and Dolly. We respected our elders and let them have the queen bed. M and I had the twin beds. Push out the night stand and the beds didn't stay twin for long.
I'm going to continue blogging right where I left off and act like it's September again even though we're heading into November. Bear with me until I get caught up.
We arrived at our cabins in the late afternoon. These were private cabins, not a part of a resort, so it was nice to be isolated away from everyone, right on Lake Superior. Kim and Greg had their own cabin and M and I shared a cabin with Ray and Dolly. We respected our elders and let them have the queen bed. M and I had the twin beds. Push out the night stand and the beds didn't stay twin for long.
We started a fire on the beach early on and enjoyed the lake. The lake and sky were so phenomenal. The lake was so calm and the sky was so pink and purple.
After it got dark, Kim surprised us with some Chinese sky lanterns so we lit them and let them go into the sky. We took the party inside after realizing it was 37 degrees out (even though it didn't feel like it) and hung out for another couple of hours before calling it a night.
2 comments:
These cabins look really nice!! Beautiful sunset on the lake. Love it!
glad you're back at it! Hope you're doing okay...
this looks like a very nice place - oh how I miss the North Shore!
Post a Comment