I met my friend Justin for dinner on Thursday, July 18th. We went to Dancing Ganesha, the same place I went with my friend Tanya the month before. He had a gift certificate to use so we we ordered samosas and I had to have the Tikka Masala again. I loved it so much the first time. I've even made it at home since then but it wasn't as good. Justin had some sort of salmon dish.
I completely forgot to take a picture of us as we stood on the corner of 11th and LaSalle talking forever before we finally went to our cars. You'll have to settle for a picture of our samosas instead.
I completely forgot to take a picture of us as we stood on the corner of 11th and LaSalle talking forever before we finally went to our cars. You'll have to settle for a picture of our samosas instead.
2 comments:
I love Indian food but never go anywhere in the TC. Sounds so good right now!!
We should go out for Indian food sometime! There are so many places around and I'd like to try somewhere else.
Post a Comment