Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Hours

I've had three happy hours in the last week so I thought I would write about them all at once.

Thursday the 16th:

I met my cousin Laura and sister Jamie at the Freight House in Stillwater for a couple vodka cranberries and some food. We have been meaning to get together like this for so long and we are always busy and it never happens. Laura showed us fantastic pictures of her Alaska trip. I will go on an Alaskan cruise sometime in my 30's. She also had news that she and her husband are closing on their house tomorrow, which is exciting. The next scheduled get together is the house warming party.


Monday the 20th:

I had yet another happy hour in Stillwater to meet Becky, who was on vacation up here from Florida. If you remember, I visited her when I was in Florida last November. I also got to meet up with Kari, another girl we went to high school with who I haven't seen since my early 20's. It was fun catching up with both of them and reminiscing about our younger years.




Wednesday the 22nd:

I met with my friend Ben at McCormick & Schmick's in Edina today for a couple of triple berry martini's after work. I've known Ben since I was 17 years old and recently reconnected with him after losing contact over the last few years. Despite that, we work right down the street from each other and have worked very close to each other for at least the last 5 years. BTW, someone has a new hair color. It's really dark and I'm not used to it yet even though it's pretty close to my natural hair color. (I think) It's been so long since it's been natural! What do you think of the color?


5 comments:

Ang said...

Love the color! Looks good on you lady!

and 3 happy hours in one week?! Go Dana!

Anonymous said...

I love the hair color too! And uh muh guh, I totally forgot about Kari! Oh, and I think the shirt on backwards was the best. I've worn two completely different shoes to work before because I was tired in the AM when I put them on! And is that "Ben" Ben? Funny :P Cheddar

Jamie said...

I like the hair Dane..not too dark at all. Geez you're a busy girl!

Laura said...

I like your hair! And thanks for the fun happy hour- it was good to hang out with you two! Stay tuned for a housewarming date...

Julie said...

It looks great! :) I love your shirt too...always love your shirts. I need to start shopping where you shop. LOL