Wednesday, October 14, 2009

October Photo Hunt

Yes, it's almost the middle of the month and I signed up for Kristi's photo hunt for October but have yet to start. But it's not too late for me and it's not too late for you if you'd like to sign up. Here's the gist of the contest for this month but for complete details, go to Photo Hunt Challenges.




Here is the list of items to photograph (all subject to photographer’s interpretation).

1. A Fall Activity
2. A Fall Treat
3. A Harvest
4. Leaves
5. Fall Colors
6. Something Orange
7. Something Spooky
8. A Cemetery
9. A Costume
10. A Black & White Photo
11. A Critter
12. Symmetry
13. Contrast
14. Texture
15. A Logo/ Mascot
16. Something Neon
17. Something Inspiring
18. Something Entertaining
19. Something Fast
20. Something Slow

1 comment:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I ahve THREE items done so far, that means I basically need to get my rear moving too! I have my dad's camera this month, its just getting out and taking the darn photos. Nicer weather would sure give me some motivation!!!