It's been a few weeks already but M and I went to the highly anticipated new restaurant,Manitou Station in White Bear Lake. My friend is a managing partner of the restaurant so I wanted to check it out. We went on a Friday night with no reservations and was able to get in right away as there was an open table, but later found from my friend that they have had a waiting list for weeks. I ordered the filet mignon with salad, baked potato and broccoli. I order the filet with bearnaise sauce and it was fabulous. Everything else was pretty good except for the broccoli, which was just ok. At the end of the meal they gave us mint chocolate truffles, which I thought was a creative and delicious way to end the dinner. The service wasn't the best I've had as the time in between the server coming back and forth to our table was long, but I would go back again.
1 comment:
I went to Manitou Station for the first time last week and will be going again soon for dinner. A review is in the works! (along with about 6 others I need to write up)
Post a Comment