Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Target Field: Twins vs. Detroit Tigers (2 games)

M and I went to the game on Monday, June 28th and saw the Tigers beat the Twins 7-5, which put the Tigers in 1st place in the AL Central division.





I went to the game the next evening, Tuesday, June 29th to see the Twins get back in the lead in the AL Central with an 11-4 win over Detroit. I went with some people from work for a fundraiser benefiting Cornerhouse. As part of the fundraiser night, we gathered at Epic to eat before the game. They had live and silent auctions, face painting, door prizes and an appearance by Roy Smalley. We then walked one block to the stadium. It was a promotion night so we each received a Twins tote bag. My work buddy gave me his too since he's a Cubs fan. I was excited as I was able to sit in seats that were in a different location than I normally sit. The seats were in the terrace level, home plate view. While I liked the different perspective, I prefer my seats. I missed having a full view of the skyline.

At Epic





Shonna, Me, Jill

No comments: