Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Week in Pictures

I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite pictures from this past week.


Last week I went out with a coworker one last time before his last day as he accepted a new job.  Here's the beautiful lunch I had.  If you get a chance, go to Good Earth and get the Planet Burger...it's so good!


I bought this cupcake from Whole Foods for my nephew Hunter for his birthday.  Isn't it cute?  They had both hot dogs and hamburger cupcakes to choose from.  And only $2.99.


I've discovered that I like Oktoberfest beers.  I didn't realize that Oktoberfest is a type of beer, which only comes out at this time of year.  M picked up 5 different types of Oktoberfest beers for me and so far, this one from Left Hand Brewing is the only one I've tried so far but I like it.


This photo is from the car wash on Monday.  We are in M's car and the Vikings sticker looked neat against the multicolored soap.


Finally, a picture of my baby Powder on Monday.  He's found a new chair and cushion and he's just...cute and fuzzy. 


4 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I love your cat and those cupcakes look interesting but fun!

Ang said...

I adore your kitties!
Sounds like someone has been having some fun - good for you! :)

I wonder if I should try some of that beer? Left handed, eh? it's fate!

Justin said...

The Planet Burger still looks amazing. Are the cupcakes vegan? ;)

Dana said...

Justin, I'm guessing the cupcake is not vegan. :)