Are you all done with your Christmas shopping yet? I can say that I'm officially done after this morning. Now I'm just left to wrap about 10 items and then I can relax.
Friday, November 30th, my mom and I went to the cemetery to put up a cross for my dad. He's on a slight incline and without the proper tools, we had a heck of a time getting the stand in the ground but with some improvised tools from my trunk, it's in and after visiting again a week later and it was still up so we must have done something right.
Friday, November 30th, my mom and I went to the cemetery to put up a cross for my dad. He's on a slight incline and without the proper tools, we had a heck of a time getting the stand in the ground but with some improvised tools from my trunk, it's in and after visiting again a week later and it was still up so we must have done something right.
There was a big buck about 50 feet away from us and we were so concentrated on him that less than 20 feet away from us was another buck just staring at us. Then a doe walked out behind him. I tried to get my camera for the closest pair but they were spooked and ran away, running fast through the cemetery.
I can't say where we went all day because we were mostly shopping for my sister and she reads my blog but we went everywhere. We were out for 11 hours which included lunch at Arby's. We were both exhausted but after I dropped off my mom, I went back out again and went back to multiple stores where we had just been and where she commented on some things she liked. I bought some stuff for her and it felt good to get my mom done.
What do you prefer at this time of year...shopping online or in-person?
1 comment:
I am nearly done shopping!! I've done both online and in-person shopping.... I think it depends what you're shopping for. I avoid weekend mall shopping and prefer late at night on a Monday or Tuesday :)
PS I am very behind on your blog but hope to catch up soon!
Post a Comment