M and I went out for our "real" Valentine's dinner on Friday the 15th. I take him to White Castle on the 14th and he takes me to a nice place on the 15th. It's not necessary he do this but he wants to.
We went to Pittsburgh Blue in Maple Grove. We were there for a special occasion last June and prior to that, it had been many years.
Whenever we go to a steak place, we always get the filet mignon. I mixed it up a bit this time and got it Oscar style, with asparagus, a crab cake and Bearnaise sauce. It was delicious.
I always take pictures of my food, pretty much wherever we go.
M's hash browns did not come out with the rest of the meal and so the server had to put an order in for them and it was going to take a little while. M didn't mind but at the end of the meal, our server brought out a red velvet cupcake with a strawberry puree on the plate to say sorry for the hash browns. It was a nice gesture and despite how full we were, we still managed to eat it. Ok, well I ate the majority of it. I am still thinking of the cupcake and the strawberries today. So.good.
The meal and everything was totally fabulous. Pittsburgh Blue has become a favorite place of ours now due to the great food and the outstanding customer service. Everyone is completely friendly and if you haven't been there, I'd highly suggest going.
After dinner, we stopped at Tanya and Chris's house for a few hours to hang out since we were kind of in their neighborhood and then went home for the night.
Thank you M for the wonderful dinner you planned for us. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment