Despite Ecopolitan being closed the day I showed up last month, I knew it wouldn't be long until I made it there again.
I met my friend Justin there on Wednesday, February 6th for an early dinner. Justin had been to Ecopolitan once before and that was the day it opened, in 2001, with his parents.
As a reminder, Ecopolitan is an all vegan, raw, organic and gluten-free restaurant. We were the only people there when we arrived.
Here's what we had:
Justin ordered the surprise meal, which is a chef's choice. He received the "Spaghetti and Meatballs", which was zucchini noodles in some type of sauce with walnut "meatballs" on a bed of spinach and some flax crackers on the side. He loved it and I also had a taste and it was very good and I wished I would have ordered it as well but I was too scared to see what the "surprise" would be.
I had the flaxseed tostadas, which consisted of lentil "meat" and a mix of veggies on flaxseed-sunflower seed tostadas and drizzled with cashew "sour cream". It was good but a little too many olives for my taste. I also had an apple pie smoothie, which was super delicious.
I had to get a dessert to go so I got a macaroon and ate it later that night. It was huge.
No comments:
Post a Comment