Friday, May 10, 2013

First of the Year Part II

Yesterday I talked about the first day we were able to take out our bicycles for the year.  Today I'm talking about taking out the motorcycle for the first time for the year.  That happened the very next day, Saturday, April 27th.  The weather was perfect!  

First, Fuzzer got to go outside for a little bit on his chain.  He's an indoor cat so when I do let him out for a little bit, he behaves pretty well and is calm, but curious.  He mostly just likes to chew on the grass and hang out. Isn't he pretty?

Fuzzer and his extraordinarily long tail


After Fuzzer had his fun, M cleaned the bike and we hopped on for a ride.  We didn't have anywhere in particular to go but buzzed around enjoying the sunshine.  We ended up stopping at Manitou Station in White Bear Lake for a drink on their patio before cruising around a little more before going home.  




The nice weather was short-lived and we'd have more snow after this date.  This non-Spring has been the weirdest ever. 

No comments: