We already know I'm way behind on my blog posts so it will be no surprise to you that I'm still talking about June. On Wednesday, June 26th, my mom, sister and I went to Osaka Sushi and Hibachi for our monthly dinner. We went to the Maplewood location. While both my sister and I hadn't been to this location, we both have been to these types of restaurants before where my mom hadn't. I don't think she was that comfortable going into it but she ended up really liking the show and the interaction as well as the food. We tried to get her to do a sake shot but she wouldn't. Ha ha. :)
Afterwards, we went to the mall right across the street for a little 30% off Kohl's shopping trip. A pair of sunglasses, a couple of bracelets and a pair of flip flops later, I was set.
I forgot to get a picture of us three!
Afterwards, we went to the mall right across the street for a little 30% off Kohl's shopping trip. A pair of sunglasses, a couple of bracelets and a pair of flip flops later, I was set.
I forgot to get a picture of us three!
No comments:
Post a Comment