Monday, March 22, 2010

John and Jen's Wedding Shower

I went to my first couples wedding shower on Saturday for my cousin John and his bride-to-be Jen. I like that couples showers are becoming more popular because I found it a lot of fun to be there with M and see all the other guys with their girls there. My cousin Laura and her husband Chris hosted at the house they bought in Stillwater this past year. It was also good to see some of my family that I haven't seen since Christmas. It had been a couple of years since I'd seen my cousin Mike and his fiance Tonia since they live in Duluth. We played a couple of games that we were on teams with our significants and ate and drank the afternoon away and eventually watched John and Jen open presents. We captured some pretty good expressions and photos for the day too. Good to see everyone and all the cousins! (cousin Joey too!)

Part of the group
The axe/hatchet they received. They got some camping gear as they are going to camp in Rocky Mountain National Park for their honeymoon.
Love this expression! It was a box full of different heart shaped kitchen items.
What? Haven't you ever seen a 6' 4" guy wearing a pink and red heart apron before?!



My cousin Mike and his fiance Tonia. They're getting married in September!
My cousin Laura and her husband Chris. They're expecting a baby girl in May!
Jen and John are getting married in June. You guys are an adorable couple! Congrats to you!

Me and M. We're not expecting anything or getting married!

3 comments:

mamamouseiam said...

LOL! It's ok that you're not expecting anything or getting married - you two are perfect just the way you are! (Thanks, Mr. Rogers.) :-)

John said...

I love it Dana! Thanks for making us famous in your blog! And thank you to you and M for everything. We had so much fun and it was really nice to see you guys! Lets compare Twins schedules and hopefully be able to meet up at one.

Mike said...

Hi there. Good to see you guys (and gals). I'll be following you more often now. Cheers.