Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pizza and a Chris

I met my friend Chris at Pizza Luce in Hopkins on Thursday night last week for dinner.  We had been saying for awhile that we wanted to get together one of these days after work and it finally worked out.  If you read one of my recent blog posts you would know that I've had the crave for Pizza Luce lately.  M and I had it after the Eyedea show a couple of weeks ago and I was craving it again.  We both ordered a small pizza and shared artichoke dip and bread.  If you haven't had their pizza, it's one of the best out there.  There's a reason I've been frequenting Pizza Luce more often as of late but I'm waiting for something to come in the mail before I talk about that. I know, I'm sure you can't wait.




2 comments:

Ang said...

yay~ i LOVE secrets... maybe ... you're a secret pizza shopper?!?!?

Alisha said...

There is a Pizza Luce in Hopkins, MN? What?!? That makes my day so much better! I can't wait to go! :)