We took an electric pedal boat and went out in this area of water where there were plenty of different kinds of birds. There are alligators in the water but we didn't see any. They told us not to go too close to the islands all over the water because you'll get stuck. So what do we do? We go too close to the island and we get stuck. I mildly started freaking out but after a couple of minutes we get out of there and do not get close enough to another island again.
| I was taking a picture of this bird when another couple of birds flew into the picture. |
| Blurry but a cool picture |
We ate at our favorite Florida Mexican restaurant.
We went to the beach and walked around a bit.
We took a nap at the hotel and woke up with just enough time to walk fast to the beach to catch the sunset.
We ate and sipped at Nervous Nellie's on the water to conclude the evening.
4 comments:
so I haven't really been to Ft. Myers even though I am in FL...now I know where to check out when I convince the husband to take me =)
It has been HOT here so I can imagine it was worse in the south!
Happy Weekend!
How fun! You are much more brave than me, just thinking about being in a paddle boat in those bayous made me sick to my stomach with anxiety thinking about falling in. and getting stuck? I might've had a heart attack
So when are you guys moving to FL?! ;)
I hope everything went well for you guys while you were here.
Post a Comment