Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Summer Must Haves Swap---What I Got!

If you recall, I participated in a Summer Must Haves Swap as hosted by Krysten.  We had to have our packages postmarked to our swap partner by May 17th.  I was out of town from Wednesday until Saturday night last week and the closer I got home, I was just waiting to open my package.  As expected, I opened my package within minutes of getting in the house and I LOVED everything!!

First off, my swap partner's name is Ashley and she lives in Orlando, Florida. If you want to check out her blog, please do so!   Thanks to Ashley for everything in my package.  Without further ado, here is what I received:



  • Taste of Home Cookies Recipe Book-  This book is awesome!  I love anything Taste of Home and I love to bake.  I've paged through it a little and there are many cookies I'll be making.  There are 623 recipes in this big, thick book!
  • Paula Deen Recipe Cards- I need these! I have scraps of paper all over the place with recipes on them.  
  • Coral Headband- This headband will be good to wear anywhere and I bet it will also be a good headband to wear on the motorcycle this summer.
  • Ulta Lip Gloss- Who doesn't love lip gloss?  I bet Ashley didn't know I owned 84 tubes of lip gloss at one time!
  • Ulta Nail Polish- Who doesn't love nail polish?  I'll be painting my nails soon with this color.  
  • Pendant Necklace- I love this necklace.  Not only because it's unique and I love the length but also because Ashley made it just for me! 

Thanks again to Ashley for everything.  I'm glad you're now one of my blogger friends!  If you are interested in seeing what everyone else in the summer swap received from their partners, check out Krysten's blog post that links up everyone who participated

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you love everything =) I forgot to upload pictures last night =/ so I will have to post tonight! BOO! haha
BTW -- I was really jealous of that necklace haha -- I need to make one for myself. I just love it!

Ang said...

Awesome Stuff!!! That necklace is to die for!

Can't wait to see what you bake :)

Micaela said...

awww this was such a fun swap! is there anything better than handmade? love the necklace.

Married In Chicago said...

You got some great stuff!

Of course, now all I can think about is cookies though!

Kim Airhart said...

You got some great stuff!! Bake away!!

Claire said...

hi! i LOVE swaps :) xx

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Feel free to bake me something ;-)