Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Jamie's Birthday

Saturday was my sister Jamie's birthday and she wanted to celebrate by going garage sale-ing in the morning with me and my nephews so I left my house at 8 am and headed over to her house.  We went to sales around her area in South St. Paul and Inver Grove Heights.  I'm not really a garage sale-type person however I bought a few good things.  We got back to her house around 12:30 and I dropped them off and went home for a bit before heading out again later to join back up at her house for an early evening gathering.  The whole day was just gorgeous and it seemed to truly feel like summer.  We hung out on her patio until 11:30 pm or so drinking and eating from the chips and salsa bar we made with a few different types of salsa, guacamole and a cheese dip.  Yum!

I also made a card for my sister, gave her a couple of patio strawberry plants and I made a shadow box for her with different color butterflies to match her bedroom/bathroom. Hope you had a great birthday Jamie!






2 comments:

Kim Airhart said...

Oh I love your Sister.. Happy B-day Jamie. I love garage sales.

Jamie said...

Awe :) I had such a great Birthday! Thank you for making it even better for me! Love you!