Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Bowling in Blaine

Last Saturday we met Greg and Anna at their house in Coon Rapids to meet their cats.  They have two cats that look similar to Fuzzer.  Their names are Maynard and Scooter and they're really nice cats.  After meeting them, we headed to Blainbrook to go bowling.  We bowled two games and I did my best in quite some time.  I bowled a 126 and 124.  After bowling, we went to a coffee/smoothie place called Flyte.  I had a peach smoothie and everyone else had coffee.  The people working there were so nice and gave us candy canes and then a little bit later came out with a TheraPets Heating Pad Kitty for each one of us.  Shortly after we got home, the snow started.  We went to the backyard and walked to the pond and then came back and jumped on the trampoline for a little bit.  We're just big kids!

Scooter
Maynard
Maynard
Scooter


Fuzzer with TheraPet Cat



2 comments:

Ang said...

omg - I LOVE their cats!! I love any cats though... but theirs are so fluffy - awww... <3
jumping on a tramp while snowing... you're nuts! good thing it wasn't frozen, one jump and that sucker woulda cracked and you would have been flat on your a**es :-P

Lisa Sack said...

Wow those trampoline pics are COOL! and maynard, what a funny name for a cat! So glad to see Michael and Greg are friends again.