Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Dinner Date- Plan B

My Grandpa and I went out to dinner the Wednesday before Christmas.  The plan was to go to Wild Bill's in Woodbury but after getting there, we found out it was a 25 minute wait...on a Wednesday at 6 pm?  I figured everyone must have been out Christmas shopping or something.  We decided against waiting and went to eat down the street at The Machine Shed.  I had only been there once but my grandpa had been there a few times.  I had the Shepherd's Pie and my grandpa had liver and onions. (Ick!)  Both of our dinners were excellent and if you like good ol' comfort food, this is a great place to go.



Yummy Shepherd's Pie



1 comment:

Ang said...

Never heard of the place, but I'm about to check out the menu - i LOVE comfort food... too much!