Thursday, December 8, 2011

Carbonated Technology

M and I went to Firehouse Subs back in early November.  Have you heard of them?  Their first restaurant of the chain came to Minnesota in August and M was thrilled to find out they are now just miles from us. Whenever we go to Florida, we have to stop there and so he can eat there.  I do have to say, their subs are delicious.  What I wanted to talk about today was actually the fountain pop machine at the store.  Maybe these are around in other places but it was the first time I had ever seen a fountain pop machine like this.  I didn't even know how to work it at first!   It ended up being really easy to figure out.  Just put your cup in the metal area for ice and push the button on the machine for whatever kind of pop you'd like.  Have you seen one like this before or am I out of touch?



1 comment:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Nope, I have never seen one of these anywhere!!