I met Tanya at Fuji Ya in downtown St. Paul on Thursday, July 12th for dinner. I took her out to celebrate an early birthday dinner. I arrived at the restaurant before she did and when she walked to the table I was sitting at, the first thing she said was, "what's wrong?" Before even telling her about my dad, she could see it in my eyes.
This was the first time I had been here and it was small and warm in there. There was a steady flow of patrons which may have been due to the fact that the MN Wild were having a free scrimmage right down the street at the Xcel. We talked for hours and hours and we were one of the last people left in the restaurant.
We tried a couple of appetizers beforehand and the sushi was pretty good. Have you been to Fuji Ya before? The Mpls or St. Paul location?
This was the first time I had been here and it was small and warm in there. There was a steady flow of patrons which may have been due to the fact that the MN Wild were having a free scrimmage right down the street at the Xcel. We talked for hours and hours and we were one of the last people left in the restaurant.
We tried a couple of appetizers beforehand and the sushi was pretty good. Have you been to Fuji Ya before? The Mpls or St. Paul location?
| Salmon wontons |
| Vegetable Tempura |
Happy Birthday Tanya!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Tanya!
Hi Tanya!!!
I've bee to FujiYa in ST Paul twice and loved it both times.
Post a Comment