I had an incredible long weekend last Thursday through Sunday but to be honest, I don't have a lot of energy to write about it now so you have to settle with this until then. I've had some neck/back issues and today I stayed home from work because I thought I had the flu. I still haven't eaten or drank anything today in fear of not keeping it down. Woe is me.
95 degrees in September feels way better than 95 degrees in July. We had over 30 days of 90+ degrees this summer.
A carrot from my lunch at work. Imagine the possibilities of what it looks like; legs, fingers, legs with butt, etc. How exciting.
One of my coworker's brought in their dog to the office. It's always funny seeing a dog in an atmosphere where it doesn't belong.
2 comments:
lol - i like this post. Sorry you're not feeling well, I hope you wake today bright eyed and bushy tailed... (that's a pretty silly saying, isn't it?!)
Hi Dana,
I wonder if it's something going around. I had a bad headache last week before our N shore trip, and I still have it, though it's subsided. Remember I said I thought I had vertigo, because I was dizzy, and had a headache along with it? Then Greg got a headache, too. Sorry if I passed it to you, though we were careful with germs that weekend! Hope your feeling better!
Post a Comment