Sunday, May 12, 2013

Bad Breakfast

M and I hopped on the motorcycle Sunday, April 28th to go to Minneapolis for breakfast.  First, we stopped at Glam Doll Donuts. M got a donut but I didn't get anything for two reasons; first, they didn't have any vegan donuts and second, we were going to eat our actual breakfast right after.  M was just having a breakfast appetizer.  Everything about this place was cute and appealing.  I heard the donut was pretty good too.  Glam Doll, time to start making a vegan donut.  Thank you.







We walked down to the Bad Waitress for breakfast.  There were a lot of people waiting and when it was our time to be seated, they asked if we would sit in the couch/chair area.  We didn't care and it was kind of fun sitting back there.  We've been to the Bad Waitress multiple times but this time was the worst and I'm never going back. 





I ordered an all vegan breakfast consisting of tofu scramble, potatoes and toast.  It was the worst tofu scrambler I've ever had.  Tofu was dry in texture with dry spices. Potatoes weren't even done.  Vegan pancake was hard as a rock.  I thought it was $1.75 to add a pancake but I was mistaken and didn't know it was $5.25 and if I knew it was that size, I would have never ordered it.  I guess it didn't matter anyways because I barely ate it.  M's ordered a side of chorizo and he didn't eat it because he said was gross.  So, sorry Bad Waitress but your food sucked big time.  

2 comments:

mamamouseiam said...

Was the waitress (waiter? server?) bad too? Bummer. The donut looks good though! It's been a long time since I've had a donut. I'd better remedy that soon!

Dana said...

Mama, there is no server...you write your order on paper and deliver up at the counter, hence bad waitress. They should start calling it Bad Everything. :) It took a lot of willpower to not get a donut! I think it's time you have one if you haven't already. :)